Sunday, June 17

glue Loves London

This Saturday saw the glue annual festival extravaganza kick-off, with a barbeque and hot shoe shuffle at The Green in Clerkenwell, followed by a mad open-top bus mission down Oxford St to the O2 Festival in Hyde Park.



Here we see fine examples of the frivolity - happy husband and Leila "no, really, I think that guys would find this moustache sexy, like they're thinking "Could I be gay?" It's tantalising" Naghashi.


Thanks to Marky (who lent me a collapsible chair) and Dan (who carried it for me) I was able to get through Plan B, CSS, LCD Soundsystem and the amazing stageshow of Daft Punk, even with a baby on board. And although waiting in the queue for the portaloos almost drove me to tears (and pulling pregnancy privileges) we had an incredible day, topped off by a walk through the gaggle of war memorials in the roundabout at the bottom of Hyde Park - a hitherto undiscovered gem of a place.

No comments: