Sunday, June 10

what? me? organised?

Over the last week or so, I've been overcome with an irresistible and immovable force - to get ready for little Casper.
As well as tearing the spare room apart at 10pm on a Sunday night, and getting annoyed when Dan has the gaul to keep sitting on the sofa (sorry for that, babe), I found myself this week putting together an Excel spreadsheet of all the things we were going to need to buy before he's born.
And then adding to it. And reshuffling it. Constantly. As if the paper list I had made before wasn't going to do the trick anyway...
I guess it makes me feel more as if something really big is about to happen to me, even if it's not the best use of my years of training ;-)
Weirdly enough, I'm SO not an uncluttered, spreadsheet kinda girl in real life its like finding a new part of myself... Finally organised at 33? You'd better believe it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear friends

We do not agree with this year BRIT awards decision.

Please visit our little web survey

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than ?????

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.li/brustvergroesserung/erfahrungen.html]brustvergrößerung erfahrungen[/url]

Pet Shop Boys surprise lucky BRITs fan with a MasterCard Priceless Gig in their living room