Friday, April 13

glue private view - photos from the show...

Here are some photos from the glue Private View, the exhibition of artworks by staff that Emma and I organise at work every year. This year we had over 300 people at the event: staff, clients, family and friends. Even though I couldn't drink my way through the cocktail list like usual, I had a brilliant time... Big thanks go to Lina from Lime Events for helping us with the event co-ordination... and canapes!!!
We've not only been at different times clients for one another (I designed a site and print work for her about 3 or 4 years ago) but have also become great friends... Check out her company website - and book her for your next London event!!!
Big thanks also to our glue Designer Leal Bao, who took the great photos below. Check out his site at: http://luvpixel.net/.

No comments: