Sunday, April 29

there was movement at the station...

As of 9:30am this morning, I've officially got some kind of creature moving around inside me! I've been feeling a kind of weird movement - a fluttery feeling - for about a week (especially when I sit down to eat!) but this morning in the bath I felt a real knock! I've been feeling more knocks all day, especially when I'm lying down on the couch on my side. It's not strong enough for Dan to feel yet, or to make ripples in the bath, but its certainly a more powerful sensation than usual!

I've changed my morning vitamins to include lots more fish oil (though I've been taking fish oil every day) - I wonder if it really makes any difference? It certainly makes morning burping an experience...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! It finally starts to feel 'real' when you cop a beating each day. It's THE BEST. Enjoy every kick!